Dylan, Melody, and Evan

Friday, April 2, 2010

Random updates

Its been awhile since I've blogged, so thought I could do one big update.
-Evan has stopped screeching! YAY! It was short lived, and is thankfully over.
-He is taking all of his naps in the crib, no longer the swing, which we had been doing. I'm so proud of him. He also sleeps on his tummy now...at least when I go in to get him he has sleep marks across his face.
-We are up to eating baby food twice a day, breakfast and dinner. He still loves pears and squash best. I've just tried making his food myself, and am hoping he likes it.
-When Dylan puts him on his shoulders, he thinks everything is funny because he is taller than it. Lots of belly laughs.
-He gets easily distracted by his hands...he'll have to stop what he's doing to look very closely at them. Its such a crack up...
-The most exciting thing he is doing now is rolling all over the place. He can get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth, and if you give him enough room, he will roll himself across the room.
-His newest unexpected favorite toy is a plastic colander. He likes to throw the ball into it and play peek-a-boo through the holes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.