Dylan, Melody, and Evan

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

This is our first Halloween with a little one and it is definitely different. His bed time is around 7, so doing any kind of night activity was out of the question...Seeing that many of my friends are in the same boat, I decided to host a Halloween Brunch. Evan's friends came over dressed in their cute costumes and we took new family pictures. Evan was a giraffe and looked so precious.



Here's our group picture of the mommies and babies...It was a circus to try to get everyone to look at the camera or not cry :)



By the time the trick or treaters started to show up, Dylan was trying to get Evan to bed, so I sat on the driveway to meet them there. I didn't make it long before I gave up and dumped my candy in the neighbor's bowl. It was a long hard day, but very fun. Our first holiday with Evan was definitely one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.