I started back to work this week. It was nice to catch up with co-workers and to have some time to myself during the day, but it was still hard to be apart from him. I'm so thankful we can leave him with his grandmothers. I think they enjoyed the one on one time with him...They both took some pictures during the week. Here is one of Evan after his third walk of the day with his Magi.It seemed to be the only way he would settle down to take his naps.

While he was at his Nonny's house on Thursday, he rolled over from his tummy to his back! I happened to be there when it happened and was so excited! When he ended up on his back, he had this look of "how did I get here?" on his face. He hasn't done it again since, but I'm sure he will be rolling all over the place soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.